Becoming a new parent brings a special kind of joy and its own set of challenges. This class can help you feel more confident when you take your new baby home. Expectant parents will learn:
- when to call the doctor
- infant CPR guided by the American Heart Association instructional video
- how to feed, diaper and bath your baby
- growth and development stages
- how to create a safe sleep environment to help prevent Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Syndrome (SUIDS)
- child safety including home safety and car seat safety
This is a four-week course (one class per week). Weekend courses are also available.
Cost: $50 per couple
Location: Huntsville - Dowdle Center; Madison - Madison Hospital Wellness Center Classroom
We recommend this class for first-time parents.
Call (256) 265-7296 for more information or view the calendar below for upcoming classes.